« Home | Sometimes it takes a little more sweet talking on ... » | You might have seen Michael posing in your favorit... » | When stroking his cock he tightens his whole body ... » | The Sleepover » | Tracy is one hell of a hot rugby player » | When I first met Myles about a year ago he was wor... » | 33786 » | 41835 » 

Tuesday, March 4, 2008 

I saw Gerry Lioni skating down the sidewalk by the beach with his skateboard and could not take my eyes off of him.



I saw Gerry Lioni skating down the sidewalk by the beach with his skateboard and could not take my eyes off of him. He must have seen me looking at him through the coffee shop window because he stopped in and struck up a conversation with me. I told him I would love to do a photoshoot with him and after a little convincing he came up to my hotel room. He has such a sexy little body and those tattoos that give him a bit of a badboy edge. And when he released that huge cock of his from those baggy jeans I knew I\d made a good choice.