« Home | 33786 » | 41835 » 

Sunday, February 24, 2008 

When I first met Myles about a year ago he was working in a clothing store



When I first met Myles about a year ago he was working in a clothing store. I struck up a conversation with him because I loved his smile and when he came over to talk to me he smelt so damn good. That?s my first memory of Myles. Since then we have been the kind of friends that hang out every so often. Usually when there is a good concert or a new coffee house to try or a new vintage store to explore. He is always up for anything. Myles is the kind of guy you just like being around because he is so genuine and extremely real and happy. But don?t let my gushing about Myles fool you. He is saint?but a devil in bed. Getting Myles undressed you cant help but notice first what a really nice chest he has. He is lean and it?s just right on his frame with a really nice sprinkling of hair. Myles has a beautiful cock and a nice firm ass. He has a winning combination of chest, smile, ass, and cock! Myles was really eager to do this video because it?s always been his fantasy to turn on a lot of men at once. I think he will succeed!